Sunday, November 9, 2008

Histology

I did fairly bad on our 2nd histology test even with the 12 questions thrown out so I was hoping to redeem myself on the 3rd test last week. At least I did better, but I'm going to have to work hard for the Final. So far, a lot of questions have been thrown out of the last two tests. Apparently, it's still not helping me that much. I do not think I'm meant to be a histologist. I'm still waiting for my lab grade that I'm hoping is better than the lecture portion.

I can't wait till next Tuesday as that is our Immunology test - the last test until finals. I am looking forward to a break in studying. I am already sick of studying Immuno and I have a lot more studying to do before the test.

I'm realizing that I am only remembering school-related material. I can't remember what I did yesterday or what classes I have tomorrow. My sister-in-law diagnosed this as "survival mode." I've never had a good memory for dates and events, but I feel that it's worse now.

No comments: