Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Almost There

With less than 2 weeks left, I woke this morning with a little optimism which is a little odd for me. I completed 1 of my 3 big assignments yesterday and another one is almost there. I'm starting to see things wrapping up in my undergrad classes. It's a cool feeling! I can finally see my classes wrapping up. Finals are around the corner and the smell of summer (freedom) is in the air.

I'm almost done with undergrad classes. I remember earlier this year telling my adviser and supervisor that I wasn't going to attend my graduation ceremony. They flipped out and started lecturing me on how a bachelor's degree is a big achievement. BUT, I am not a big supporter of public recognition - I don't believe in doing things so other people say, "Look at what he did." Another reason is that I didn't come to MSU for a bachelor's in Fisheries & Wildlife; I came here to receive my DVM degree and I'll celebrate when I've achieved that goal.

No comments: