Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mammalogy Class

I had my Mammalogy Lab Practical the week before spring break. I actually enjoyed this test because I knew the material fairly well. I was surprised at how much I retained and the fact that you can identify the family or species of an animal just by its skull.

It's amazing how many distinguishing features are on an animal's skull. I also just found out that I did really well on the test, so that's a plus. Now we're learning rodents and they all look the same.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi,

I am looking for input from veterinary practitioners, and those who work in vet hospitals or clinics, about credit card processing.
What are some problems you are facing with your current merchant service provider?
How many checks are you guys accepting in overall method of payments? Any bounced checks?
How soon is the money being deposited into your account?
What is important to you when processing credit cards?

Thank you,

Diane
diane@paymentmax.com